Thursday 27 May 2010

I'm still working towards my goal of blogging every day for a week. This is my second to last entry away from that goal. Today is the first day I am having a hard time thinking of what to write about. So I thought I'd wing it, and I hope I can share some wisdom or inspire - which is why I do this, I think. It is what I look for in others writings. You can always learn something.

Xtina postponed her tour until 2011. Meaning that those plans in which I wrote about when I first started this, blog-a-day-for-a-week goal are a no-go. Boo. She did not release an official statement herself, as far as I know. Her representatives say she realized she will not have enough time to rehearse. Others speculate poor ticket sales. I'm afraid I might have to believe the latter seeing as tours aren't usually an unexpected thing.

So I was disappointed, but life goes on. I want to see Gaga, but I have to find someone to go with. Apparently there are still tickets for her February performance at Madison Square Garden, but February is a long time away to plan something. So I'll see. I know I will see Gaga and meet her once in my life. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

I'd love to collaborate with her. I've been writing songs since I was 11. It'd be cool to produce one, one day. It's a goal of mine.

I'm kind of exhausted so sorry for a dull blog entry today. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more words of wisdom to offer.



Kindly,
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment