Tuesday 18 January 2011

Updating

Haven't posted in awhile....

No longer living in the city. I've been back in Jersey for a couple of months.

Working with my dad and figuring out life, I suppose.

I'm thinking of going to grad school for Social Work. Gotta get my application in!

Ah, procrastination.

People tell me that I'll make a good social worker which is nice.

I love to help people.

So basically I'm adjusting to life out of school, working, and figuring out what's next.

It is definitely a transition phase of my life. I've come to terms with a lot of different things. I've been looking at the different people in my life. Analyzing friendships, relationships, family. Seeing what is good for me and that which isn't.

It is a time of growth and new beginnings

So cheers to that

xo,
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment